Pabst is a diversified sheet metal, machining, facility, welding, and metal fabrication jobbing shop capable of a wide variety of manufacturing services. Whether it’s repairs or parts manufacturing, Pabst can save you time and money. Stop shopping around, and let the largest / most versatile shop in northern New Jersey handle everything. Our quality control processes ensure your product is rock-solid, with the same production quality and excellent workmanship Pabst has delivered since 1934.
Our wide variety of industrial services is provided by the following departments:
- Machine Shop Facility
- Sheet Metal Facility
- Light & Heavy Fabrication
- CNC Milling
- Rolling of angle, tube, and plate
- CNC Bending
- CNC Punching
- 15 Ton Lift Capacity
The Largest, Most Versatile Sheet Metal Machine Shop in NJ
We perform the following machining, metal fabrication, and industrial services in our 35,000 sq. ft., two-building facility located in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
- Repairs: All kinds of repairs and emergency repairs. Fabrication of replacement parts. Repair of broken parts, turning shafts, keyways, grinding, straightening of weldments, frames, etc.
- CNC Control: Punch press, press brakes, knee mills, and horizontal boring mills.
- Sheet Metal: Guards, tanks, hoppers, flashing, transitions, etc.
- Machining: Large lathe capabilities, internal/external keyways, horizontal boring, CNC milling, blanchard grinding, etc.
- Heavy Fabrication: Custom built heavy metal structures, special machinery, tanks, frames, weldments, etc.
- Welding: Semi automatic and manual MIG, TIG, and stick welding of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron repairs, etc.
- Rolling of angle, tube, and plate: Up to 10 ft. wide
- Trucking: We have capabilities for pick up and delivery in the tri-state area.
Pabst: Pride & Quality Since 1934
We’ve been in business in the Elizabeth, New Jersey area for over eighty years. At Pabst, we pride ourselves on being a diverse and versatile shop because we have a long history to live up to. Learn more about the history behind our longevity and historic facilities.